Services are provided free of charge or at a low cost for the benefit of local business owners.
Be sure to visit our page frequently for information on upcoming workshops, courses and materials!
- Remedial English and English development workshops
- Business education workshops
- Multicultural events to promote your businesses
- Health and Safety awareness classes
- Basic Computer and Data Entry Workshops
- Media Marketing workshops
The H.A.S.B. was established in 2014 as a nonprofit corporation. We aim to provide Hispanics and other minority business owners or aspiring business owners educational materials, business workshops, and remedial English workshops to improve the local rate of success of such individuals in the community. By advocating on behalf of individuals, small businesses, and entrepreneurs that fall under said categories such as Disadvantaged Small Businesses (DSB), we hope to eliminate prejudice and discrimination against socioeconomically disadvantaged or underprivileged small businesses.