Services are provided free of charge, or at a low cost, for the benefit of local business owners.
Be sure to visit our page frequently for information on upcoming workshops, courses, and material.
- Remedial English developmental workshops
- Business education workshops
- Multicultural events to promote your business
- Health and Safety awareness classes
- Basic Computer and Data Entry Workshops
- Media Marketing workshops
The H.A.S.B. was established in 2014 as a nonprofit corporation. We aim to provide Hispanics and other minority owned businesses, or aspiring business owners, educational materials, business workshops, and remedial English workshops, to improve the local rate of success of such individuals in the community. By advocating on behalf of individuals small businesses, and entrepreneurs, that fall under said categories, such as Disadvantaged Small Businesses (DSB), we hope to eliminate prejudice, and discrimination against socioeconomically disadvantaged, or underprivileged small businesses.